Multi Award-winning Woods Foodservice Limited is a successful family owned fine food distributor to the quality sector of the catering industry. Our clients are based mostly in Central London, of which include: Heston Blumenthal, Tom Aikens and Jun Tunaka. Our enviable reputation and sustained growth are mainly due to very high service levels. As a result of our continued success we are currently looking to strengthen our Business Relations Team.
A Relationship Manager will serve as the dedicated contact for a collection of high-end, fine dining, London restaurants. You will be responsible for building long-term, sustainable business relationships and retaining and developing existing accounts to ensure they are operating efficiently and to their maximum in terms of profitability. This will be achieved with a mix of both field and office- based work.
- Daily account management and building long lasting client relationships
- Negotiate pricing whilst always aiming to maximize profit
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs
- Forecast and track sales data in relation to your group of clients
- Monitor lapsed and with a view to increase spend
- Prepare reports on account status for the Head of Business Relations to Review
- Collaborate with the rest of the Business Relations team to identify and grow opportunities and ideas
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations from the Customer Service Department
- Attend Regular Corporate Events and Trips to build relationships and entertain our Clients
- Organize and attend meetings with existing customers.
- Deal with new business enquiries
- Collective portfolio of £20m + of business amongst team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1+ Years in an Account Management Position.
- Present yourself in a professional manner as a representative of Woods Foodservice Ltd; communicating and influencing current and new clients to ensure they are not only purchasing all they can from us, but also making use of all our superior service levels
- Experience delivering solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to prioritize and deal with multiple account management tasks at a time, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make commercial business decisions
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Great relationship and rapport builder
- Hold a professional account on LinkedIn and other social media platforms in order to promote Woods Foodservice Ltd and interact with existing and potential clients,
- Hold a full UK driving licence as some customers are outside of public transport areas
- Performance Bonus and Car Allowance
- 90% account management
- Annual Trips to Spain and France alongside opportunity to attend up to 30 Corporate Events
- Flexibility to work from Home
- Amazing opportunities for progression
- Opportunity to work alongside Michelin star clients.
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Regular Staff Trips
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service
- No Cold Calling or Hard sales
- Ride to work Scheme
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0300 303 0112