In honour of July being National Culinary Arts month, we have pulled together our Top Five most aesthetically impactful dishes! As easy on the eyes as they are on the taste buds…
1. Chef and owner of acclaimed Brighton restaurant Etch, Steven Edwards’ delicious Roast North Ronaldsay Lamb Cutlet with pickled seaweed & seaweed gremolata recipe.
2. Noble Rot Bar’s spectacular and unique Grilled Santa Lucian Octopus with Chorizo & Aioli. This striking dish is as much a work of art as it is a flavoursome meal.
3. Head Chef at Ikoyi, Jeremy Chan’s Wild Tiger Prawn, Grits and Banga Bisque. Ikoyi is one of the capital’s most distinctive and exciting places to eat, and this dish brings a taste of West Africa to the heart of London, as well as the diners lucky enough to experience it.
4. Simon Rogan’s, Chef and owner of Roganics, delicate salt-baked celeriac with enoki mushrooms & whey is tasteful in more ways the one.
5. Husband and wife team, chef James Knappett and sommelier Sandia Chang, deliver dishes of mind-boggling beauty at their intimate counter dining restaurant, Kitchen Table at Bubbledogs. Offering a visual feast of British ingredients and flavours, with touches of European influence, a meal at the two-star restaurant is a genuinely memorable experience.